Greek Bistro | Authentic Greek Cuisine

Laguna Hills, CA
1 star2 star3 star4 star5 star

Happy hour

Mon thru Sat - 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm

50 % Off All Domestic Beers, Sangrias, Domestic Wines and Cold Appetizers


Reviews

Kaci Mueller
Kaci Mueller Sun May 28 2023
Value 1 star2 star3 star4 star5 star

This is a wonderful spot. I just had swarmed it with my family and found the decor to be exceptionally lovely. The waitstaff was very helpful, and we were treated to amazing food- especially our favorite: babaganoush! My visit there was outstanding, making me want to come back next time.


Colby
Colby Thu May 04 2023
Service 1 star2 star3 star4 star5 star

Art provided excellent service, the food was delicious, and I thoroughly enjoyed tasting the Greek wines.


Rachel Haley
Rachel Haley Sun Apr 30 2023
Service 1 star2 star3 star4 star5 star

The Greek Bistro in Laguna Hills has been a favorite spot for casual dining among people due to its exceptional food and service. However, recent changes such as higher service fees or lower menu items have made it necessary to update the price tag. Additionally, they have introduced 4% card charges and opted for checks instead of credit cards.


Lucinda Runolfsdottir
Lucinda Runolfsdottir Sun Mar 19 2023
Value 1 star2 star3 star4 star5 star

It's amazing how everything is perfect, and the vibe is unbeatable. We arrived at this place promptly after 6pm on a Friday, even though it was already quite busy with customers and many people in line for appetizers. Our meal included an excellent baba panache (ghanoush), hummus, or tzafu; pita that was soft and crunchy but also delicious, with the sauce and veggies that made it all tasted more appetizing.


Christian
Christian Thu Mar 09 2023
Service 1 star2 star3 star4 star5 star

The service at the restaurant was outstanding, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The art print was meticulously done to ensure our order was delivered correctly throughout the meal, which also tasted delicious!


Lucinda Runolfsdottir
Lucinda Runolfsdottir Mon Mar 06 2023
Service 1 star2 star3 star4 star5 star

Excellent food, great prices, quick preparation, delicious inside as well as outside. Ordered kababs promptly and efficiently to enjoy our meal. Highly recommended.


Kaci Mueller
Kaci Mueller Sat Mar 04 2023
Vibe 1 star2 star3 star4 star5 star

The food and Dico service at this establishment caught my attention, as did their food. I brought a group of friends who were fond of the food we had just met there. We will be returning to enjoy the Mediterranean style cuisine.


Neva
Neva Mon Feb 13 2023
Value 1 star2 star3 star4 star5 star

The food and atmosphere was fantastic, with the whole family enjoying delicious dishes such as Gyro and chicken. Our server Kevin was very helpful and attentive. We would definitely recommend this place for anyone interested in Greek cuisine. Thank you!


Lucinda Runolfsdottir
Lucinda Runolfsdottir Sun Feb 05 2023
Vibe 1 star2 star3 star4 star5 star

80% of my orders are placed through DoorDash, with the remaining 20% being reserved for online purchases. I have a strong affinity for Greek Bistro and its outstanding food. The staff is always on time and attentive, including their waiter who recommended the Lamb chops as an excellent dish. What can I say about their 50% off special rates for Saturdays?


Amaya Wehner
Amaya Wehner Wed Jan 11 2023
Menu 1 star2 star3 star4 star5 star

Excellent value for the price and excellent quality of the food. Would definitely come back. The staff was helpful and friendly, with a relaxed atmosphere to match. Our meal was incredibly tasty.


Last update on Tue Jul 25 2023   -  

Did you find what you were looking for on this page?

Address & Contact Info

Address 25292 McIntyre St, Laguna Hills, CA, 92653
Phone number (949) 249-2222
Title Yelp Page
Facebook Facebook Page
Instagram thegreekbistro
Greek Bistro | Authentic Greek Cuisine location on map

Trending Events in Orange County